Toro PowerPlex 40V Max Brushless Cordless Blower
Model # 51690T|Store SKU # 1001055342
- Model # 51690T
- Store SKU # 1001055342
Take charge of yard debris with Toros PowerPlex BLDC Blower. This cordless, 40-volt MAX blower has the power to move debris and features needed to control for many different tasks. Its thoughtful design puts the variable speed trigger, speed lock, turbo boost close together for one-handed operation on a very well-balanced tool. Toro included blower components that allow for the easy attachment of the Toro gutter cleaning kit and a path-widening, oscillating nozzle kit. With 90 watt-hours, the T90 battery provides up to 60 minutes of run time and this battery charges in approximately 60 minutes in the quick charger. Battery and charger not included. No other cordless blower offers this combination of versatility and power. Take charge of the yard with Toro PowerPlex tools.
- Turbo Boost Power with Speed Lock up to 480 CFM to move more faster - 20% more air volume (CFM) than its highest performing direct competitor. Speed Nozzle increases air speed to 150 MPH
- Brushless DC Motor for more power, more run time and longer life than brushed motor
- Control speed with the variable speed trigger: Lower Speed = Longer Run Time; Higher Speed = More Power. Variable speed trigger, speed lock, turbo boost close together for one-handed operation on a well-balanced tool.
- Accessory attachment collar fits Toro Gutter Cleaning Kit & Oscillating Nozzle Kit. Optional Accessories (sold separately): Gutter Cleaning Kit (51667) and Oscillating Nozzle Kit (51664)
- Not included and sold separately, the T90 battery provides up to 60 minutes run time from a full charge. T90 battery (40-Volt MAX, 2.5 Amp-Hour, 90 Watt-hour) and Quick charger (60-minute charge time) are not included. Sold Separately. (T90 battery model 88540, Quick Charger model 88542)
- Not included and sold separately, T180 battery (40-Volt MAX, 5.0 Amp-Hour, 180 Watt-hours) is available and compatible with all Toro PowerPlex tools. With 180 watt-hours, it provides up to 120 minutes run time from a full charge. (Model 88541)
Customer ReviewsPowerPlex 40V Max Brushless Cordless Blower is rated out of 5 by 6.Rated 5 out of 5 by matt from good blower, battery fits manly other Toro equipment good blower, battery fits manly other Toro equipmentDate published: 2018-10-30Rated 4 out of 5 by Rob from Does a good job and the battery last a while Does a good job and the battery last a whileDate published: 2018-07-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Dank54 from Excellent quality & run time This blower works great and feels good in hand while using it. The T-90 battery has a solid run time and I can blow out my entire driveway and patio about 3 times before needing a re-charge. The re-charge time is about one hour, very fast. The blower is much quieter than my gas blower and electric blower. The blow does great for general blowing tasks and so much easier than dealing with gas or cords getting caught on things. It has cut down my blow time by half. The variable speed is very easy to manipulate and comes in handy!Date published: 2018-07-17Rated 4 out of 5 by Bogie from Blows good Handy for general cleanup after mowing. It does use the battery up fairly quick. Blows good Handy for general cleanup after mowing. It does use the battery up fairly quick.Date published: 2018-06-26Rated 5 out of 5 by Benjodan from I bought this leaf blower because I had already owned a Toro string trimmer and they both use the... I bought this leaf blower because I had already owned a Toro string trimmer and they both use the same battery. I saved at least $60 by buying the blower without a battery. Also, Toro recently lowered their price by $20, and for $100 this was the best blower I could find. Toro makes a solid product and this blower is no exception. It is built to last, but is not overly heavy. The balance could be a little better. It is quite powerful, not overly loud, and the battery lasts at least 30 minutes on high speed. The speed-adjustable trigger is great. The turbo button makes it even stronger. The blower tube nozzle they supply makes the blower even more powerful, but it concentrates the blowing on too small an area to make me want to use it. The blower is plenty powerful without it. I'll still save my major leaf blowing, especially on my lawns or if the leaves are wet, to my Husqvarna backpack blower. But for blowing the leaves off my deck, out of my garage, and off my driveway, or where the leaves are not especially dense or wet, I'll definitely use the Toro.Date published: 2017-10-18