Triton Tools 12 Amp Plunge Track Saw
Model # TTS1400|Store SKU # 1000805345
Fit Tritons Plunge Track Saw is the perfect tool for long, precise cuts. The mode selector barrel activates free plunge, scribe, or blade changes, and the cutting width indicators show the exact position where the blade plunges into the workpiece. Other innovative features include Soft Start and variable speed, precision bevel cut adjustments from 0 - 48 while the dual bevel quadrants front and rear provide cutting stability to a depth of 54mm/2 18 inches.
- Powerful 1400 W/12 amp motor with variable speed - Soft Start - overload protection and constant speed electronics
- Mode selector barrel for quick change between free plunge; scribe and blade change modes
- Precision bevel cut angle adjustment from 0 - 48° with dual front and rear bevel quadrants for improved stability
- Dual alignment cams for fine tuning the saw base with the track; anti-kickback and guide rail track lock for improved stability and safety
- Safety features include dust extraction with universal adaptor and 360° outlet; non-slip rubber over-moulded grip for increased support and control
- Precise cutting depth adjustment can be set to a maximum of 54mm/2 18 inches
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.