Universal Tubs 5 ft. Left Drain Walk-In Non Whirlpool Bathtub in White
Model # HD3060WILWS|Store SKU # 1000840587
- Universal Tubs
- Model # HD3060WILWS
- Store SKU # 1000840587
Walk-In's provide a safe and independent bathing experience. Using the latest in tub crafting techniques and industrial grade materials Walk-In Tubs offer an impressive line to meet your specific needs. Walk-In Tubs offer the satisfaction and peace of mind needed to truly enjoy a luxurious soak.
- 60 inch L x 30 inch W x 38 inch H
- White Finish with Polished Chrome trim. Left side drain placement. Removable front access panels for maintenance. Built in tile flange
- 4 piece roman faucet set included. Cable operated waste and overflow. Soaking bathtub for a deep, full body experience. Triple Gel Coat reinforced with fibreglass and supported with a stainless steel frame
- Safe for bathing salts and aromatic oils for a deep, relaxing soak. Designed for an alcove style installation. ADA compliant moulded bathing seat, safety grab bar, slip resistant floor pattern and low threshold entry. Revolutionary water tight door seal
- Built-in safety bar, contoured seat and Slip resistant textured flooring for added safety and stability. Door swings outward.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.
Customer Reviews5 ft. Left Drain Walk-In Non Whirlpool Bathtub in White is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 4 out of 5 by chahoba from Set up and installation was easy with use of "shark bite" connectors for the copper tubing in the... Set up and installation was easy with use of "shark bite" connectors for the copper tubing in the house (no soldering required). With 1/2" supply lines it takes about a half hour to fill, bring a book to read. The drain supplied with the tub is only 1 1/4" and draining takes about 20 minutes. Again bring a book. A kitchen sink uses 1 1/2" drain, so why design this big tub with only 1 1/4"? I'm considering running dedicated 3/4" PEX supply lines to speed up the filling, and if I can find 1 1/2" or 2" drain set-up that will fit this tub I will change that too. Also, my 52 gallon water heater ran out of hot water when the tub was about 3/4 full. I have since installed a Heatguard Tank booster which allows setting the heater temperature at 140F and mixes cold water with the hot at the discharge maintaining 120F water supplied to the house. This should provide a greater volume of hot water. Havn't tried filling tub yet to check it out.Date published: 2017-05-30Rated 5 out of 5 by Gracerock from Great tub, great cust service Quick ship, very pleased, they called and went over everything before shippingDate published: 2009-09-27