Wyndham Collection Acclaim 36-inch W 5-Drawer 2-Door Freestanding Vanity in Brown With Marble Top in White
Model # WCV800036SESCMGS6MXX|Store SKU # 1000815370
- Wyndham Collection
- Model # WCV800036SESCMGS6MXX
- Store SKU # 1000815370
For some added traditional style in your bathroom, choose this beautiful vanity. The good-looking white marble counter and brown solid wood base make a big difference in your bathroom. The simple look of the double-door cabinet and drawers is useful and classic. Bring a classic look and feel to your bathroom with this beautiful set from Wyndham Collection.
- The size is 34-inch H x 36-inch W so this vanity can fit in small bathrooms too
- Bring class and elegance to your bathroom with the white marble counter
- Traditional in style, this vanity is a wonderful work of design and simplicity
- The built in 2-door cabinet and 5 drawers makes organising your everyday items super easy
- Impress your guests with this beautiful free standing vanity set
- Arista White Carrera Vessel Sink(s), Single Hole Faucet Mount (Faucet(s) not included)
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.
Customer ReviewsAcclaim 36-inch W 5-Drawer 2-Door Freestanding Vanity in Brown With Marble Top in White is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 4 out of 5 by Monica from The product looks like a silver stone online But not... The product looks like a silver stone online But not at homeDate published: 2018-02-13Rated 4 out of 5 by Pete from Overall the build quality is good, feels very sturdy and the wood feels solid. Softclose doors a... Overall the build quality is good, feels very sturdy and the wood feels solid. Softclose doors and drawers work without any issue, no alignment was necessary out of the box but some of the screws holding the drawer rails were slightly skewed so QC needs some improvement. The carrara marble surface & backsplash are half the thickness of normal vanity tops, the sink is a nice thickness but it is not as polished & smooth as the top. If there is any negative point on this product I would say it would be the thickness of the surface top/backsplash, having a full thickness counter surface/backsplash would have provided better value to the buyer.Date published: 2017-01-04