Wyndham Collection Acclaim 48-inch W 8-Drawer 2-Door Freestanding Vanity in Brown With Marble Top in White
Model # WCV800048SESCMGS6MXX|Store SKU # 1000815632
- Wyndham Collection
- Model # WCV800048SESCMGS6MXX
- Store SKU # 1000815632
This vanity is a great way to add traditional style to your bathroom. Made with a special brown solid wood base and a white marble counter, this piece will make your bathroom look even nicer. Room is no problem with this vanity because it comes with a double-door cabinet and drawers. This set from Wyndham Collection is great for anyone looking for great style and function in their bathroom.
- Its 34-inch H x 48-inch W size makes this small vanity great to any bathroom
- The gorgeous white marble counter looks great in any bathroom
- Traditional in style, this vanity is a wonderful example of design and advanced function. It adds necessary space for all your bathroom needs
- Designed with a 2-door cabinet and 8 drawers - perfect for organising everyday items
- Offering a stylish look for your space that will surely impress, this vanity has free standing installation for a functional addition to your bathroom
- Arista White Carrera Vessel Sink(s), Single Hole Faucet Mount (Faucet(s) not included)
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.
Customer ReviewsAcclaim 48-inch W 8-Drawer 2-Door Freestanding Vanity in Brown With Marble Top in White is rated out of 5 by 2.Rated 5 out of 5 by Horsygirl from Beautiful piece. Exactly what I wanted. LOVE the soft close... Beautiful piece. Exactly what I wanted. LOVE the soft close doors and drawers. Only oddity is that it comes with a pop up drain but no faucet.Date published: 2017-12-06Rated 3 out of 5 by bj01 from We were ready to install the sink and discovered that it had a crack in it, hoping that Home Depot will exchange it and make it right. Rating TBD I like this vanity and am excited to get it all installed, however we just discovered that the sink has a crack in it. I'm hoping that Home Depot will exchange with a new one promptly.Date published: 2016-08-23