Wyndham Collection Hatton 60-inch W 3-Drawer 4-Door Vanity in Brown With Marble Top in Beige Tan, Double Basins
Model # WCV161660DCDIVUNSMXX|Store SKU # 1000814941
- Wyndham Collection
- Model # WCV161660DCDIVUNSMXX
- Store SKU # 1000814941
For a bit of traditional style in your bathroom, choose this beautiful vanity. Its beige tan marble counter and brown solid wood base are very easy on the eyes. Put a nice twist on your bathroom project with this classic piece from Wyndham Collection.
- Backsplash comes in two pieces (Cut from one single piece due to high probability of breakage)
- Get the modern look with the beige tan marble counter
- Traditional in style, this vanity is a wonderful example of design and advanced function. It adds necessary space for all your bathroom needs
- Keep your bathroom space tidy and organised with the incorporated 4-door cabinet and 3 drawers
- Free standing installation for a versatile look that is sure to impress from every angle
- Undermount White Porcelain Square Sink(s), Single Hole Faucet Mount (Faucet(s) not included)
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents.
Customer ReviewsHatton 60-inch W 3-Drawer 4-Door Vanity in Brown With Marble Top in Beige Tan, Double Basins is rated out of 5 by 3.Rated 5 out of 5 by donna from This cabinet both the 59" and 49" are stunning. I took them out of the box and it was just absolu... This cabinet both the 59" and 49" are stunning. I took them out of the box and it was just absolutely gorgeous. I cannot wait to install. Well worth the price. I would recommend it highly.Date published: 2018-02-07Rated 5 out of 5 by HomeDepotCustomer from Cabinet is very nice. Very nicely built cabinet. Strong and stable and very nice color.Date published: 2016-08-09Rated 3 out of 5 by Laura from Beautiful with problems This is a beautiful vanity with a beautiful top. As a pro, I have installed many vanity sets. There is often damage when they arrive. It's just something we anticipate, scratches, cracks, usually minor, but the beauty and value can't be beat. This vanity, however required more modification than usual. The marble top did not fit in the top of the vanity. This top has square sinks and has a wider sink base. We removed triangular blocks of wood in the inside front corners and it still would not seat into the top of the vanity. We had to bevel the inside edges of the ends to accommodate the sinks underneath. Whew! That worked and the top finally fit, nesting snugly to the top of the vanity. This is not a common issue. It is not something that most installers or DIYers could manage. It took 3 people to maneuver the top in and out multiple times to resolve this. We are still happy with the results.Date published: 2016-06-30