How to Care for Indoor Tropical and Flowering Plants
Workshop Duration: 1 Hour
You will learn how to plant and care for tropical and flowering plants that will thrive in an indoor garden setting.
- Learn which tools and materials are necessary to plant and care for tropical and
- Find out what indoor climate conditions are ideal before beginning an indoor
- Learn how to choose the ideal plant container for your project
- Learn how to repot a plant
- Learn how to choose a location for a plant to be grown indoors
- Learn how to increase humidity around plants
- Learn how to control indoor conditions regarding light, moisture, and air circulation
Register for an Upcoming WorkshopSelect your preferred day and time below:
Workshop FAQsHave a question about our workshops? Browse our FAQs or visit your local store.
What should I bring to the workshop?
All materials needed for the workshop will be provided by the leaders at your chosen Home Depot location.
How many people can attend a workshop?
There is no limit as to how many people may attend the Home Depot workshops.
Is there a Do-It-Herself Workshop for this topic?
Please refer to the schedule here for additional workshops including Do-It-Herself topics.
Are there other workshop topics available?
Please refer to the schedule here for additional workshop topics. Plus don't forget to submit your suggestions for any new workshops that you are interested in.