Decorative Paint Styles
Workshop Duration: 1 Hour
Participants will learn the basic steps on how to create different decorative paint styles.
- Name which tools are necessary to prepare and paint home interiors.
- Identify where the tools and materials for the project are located in the store.
- Recall basic safety practices for preparing and painting an interior space.
- Prepare walls and other interior surfaces for paint.
- Learn different decorative paint styles.
To register for a workshop, please click on the "Submit" button once. Your registration will be processed but you will not receive a confirmation message. Please note that multiple clicks will result in multiple registration email reminders. Thank you.
Register for an Upcoming WorkshopSelect your preferred day and time below:
Workshop FAQsHave a question about our workshops? Browse our FAQs or visit your local store.
What should I bring to the workshop?
All materials needed for the workshop will be provided by the leaders at your chosen Home Depot location.
How many people can attend a workshop?
There is no limit as to how many people may attend the Home Depot workshops.
Are there other workshop topics available?
Please refer to the schedule here for additional workshop topics. Plus don't forget to submit your suggestions for any new workshops that you are interested in.