Prepare Your Lawn for Spring
Workshop Duration: 1 Hour
Warmer weather is here. In this workshop you will learn the necessary steps to prepare your lawn for Spring.
- A Do-It-Herself workshop
- Learn how to aerate and de thatch your lawn
- Seed your lawn
- Spread fertilizer
- Ensure that you properly maintain your lawn equipment
- Recall basic safety practices for these projects
- Identify where the tools and materials for the project are located in the store
- Workshop not available at Trois Rivieres, Victoriaville, Sherbrooke, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu and Granby stores
To register for a workshop, please click on the "Submit" button once. Your registration will be processed but you will not receive a confirmation message. Please note that multiple clicks will result in multiple registration email reminders. Thank you.
Register for an Upcoming WorkshopSelect your preferred day and time below:
Workshop FAQsHave a question about our workshops? Browse our FAQs or visit your local store.
What should I bring to the workshop?
All materials needed for the workshop will be provided by the leaders at your chosen Home Depot location.
How many people can attend a workshop?
There is no limit as to how many people may attend the Home Depot workshops.
Are there other workshop topics available?
Please refer to the schedule here for additional workshop topics. Plus don't forget to submit your suggestions for any new workshops that you are interested in.