Eco-Options: Water Conservation
Workshop Duration: 1 Hour
In this workshop you will learn how to install an Eco OptionsTM low-flow toilet or faucet. Tips on alternate water conservation options will also be discussed.
- Conserve water in your kitchen or bathroom by fixing any leaking or dripping faucets
- Install aerators on your faucet
- Conserve water in your laundry room by purchasing a high-efficiency, front-loading washing machine
- Install a water-efficient shower head and faucet in your bathroom
- Replace any older toilets with ultra-low flow or dual flush models
Register for an Upcoming WorkshopSelect your preferred day and time below:
Workshop FAQsHave a question about our workshops? Browse our FAQs or visit your local store.
What should I bring to the workshop?
All materials needed for the workshop will be provided by the leaders at your chosen Home Depot location.
How many people can attend a workshop?
There is no limit as to how many people may attend the Home Depot workshops.
Is there a Do-It-Herself Workshop for this topic?
Please refer to the schedule here for additional workshops including Do-It-Herself topics.
Are there other workshop topics available?
Please refer to the schedule here for additional workshop topics. Plus don't forget to submit your suggestions for any new workshops that you are interested in.