Workshop Duration: 1 Hour
This workshop will show you how to install insulation and seal air leaks following detailed instructions and using the proper tools.
- Learn what materials and tools are necessary for installing insulation and sealing air leaks
- Identify the different types of insulation needed for attics, basements, and crawl spaces
- Learn how to seal interior and exterior air leaks
- Learn how to install a broom sweep on an exterior door
- Review basic safety practices for home improvement projects
Register for an Upcoming WorkshopSelect your preferred day and time below:
Workshop FAQsHave a question about our workshops? Browse our FAQs or visit your local store.
What should I bring to the workshop?
All materials needed for the workshop will be provided by the leaders at your chosen Home Depot location.
How many people can attend a workshop?
There is no limit as to how many people may attend the Home Depot workshops.
Is there a Do-It-Herself Workshop for this topic?
Please refer to the schedule here for additional workshops including Do-It-Herself topics.
Are there other workshop topics available?
Please refer to the schedule here for additional workshop topics. Plus don't forget to submit your suggestions for any new workshops that you are interested in.