Install Moulding and Trim
Workshop Duration: 1 Hour
Gain the knowledge, skill and confidence to install moulding and trim.
- What tools are necessary to measure, cut and install moulding and trim
- Where the necessary tools and materials for the project are located in the store
- Three reasons that moulding and trim are added to room's décor
- How to accurately measure for moulding and trim
- The benefits of no-mitre and no-cope moulding
- The basic safety practices for measuring, cutting and installing moulding and trim
To register for a workshop, please click on the "Submit" button once. Your registration will be processed but you will not receive a confirmation message. Please note that multiple clicks will result in multiple registration email reminders. Thank you.
Register for an Upcoming WorkshopSelect your preferred day and time below:
Workshop FAQsHave a question about our workshops? Browse our FAQs or visit your local store.
What should I bring to the workshop?
All materials needed for the workshop will be provided by the leaders at your chosen Home Depot location.
How many people can attend a workshop?
There is no limit as to how many people may attend the Home Depot workshops.
Is there a Do-It-Herself Workshop for this topic?
Please refer to the schedule here for additional workshops including Do-It-Herself topics.
Are there other workshop topics available?
Please refer to the schedule here for additional workshop topics. Plus don't forget to submit your suggestions for any new workshops that you are interested in.