Open the Door to an Organized Closet
Workshop Duration: 1 Hour
Overcrowding can create chaos in your closet; chances are if you can't see it, then you won't be wearing it. In this workshop, you learn how to effectively organize your closet, choose the best storage system for you, and install ClosetMaid Closet Storage Systems.
- Determine different storage systems to suit individual needs
- Learn about the different closet organization products available at The Home Depot
- Look at wire and engineered wood options
- Learn how to install a ClosetMaid Closet Storage System
- Review basic safety practices for home improvement projects
Register for an Upcoming WorkshopSelect your preferred day and time below:
Workshop FAQsHave a question about our workshops? Browse our FAQs or visit your local store.
What should I bring to the workshop?
All materials needed for the workshop will be provided by the leaders at your chosen Home Depot location.
How many people can attend a workshop?
There is no limit as to how many people may attend the Home Depot workshops.
Is there a Do-It-Herself Workshop for this topic?
Please refer to the schedule here for additional workshops including Do-It-Herself topics.
Are there other workshop topics available?
Please refer to the schedule here for additional workshop topics. Plus don't forget to submit your suggestions for any new workshops that you are interested in.