Workshop Duration: 1 Hour
You will learn how to refinish cabinets and how to replace cabinet doors and drawer fronts.
- The type of materials used to build cabinets
- The products necessary for refinishing existing cabinets
- How to refinish cabinets, including stripping, sanding, staining, varnishing and painting
- How to replace cabinet hardware, doors and drawers
- How to choose door and drawer hardware
- Basic safety practices for home improvement projects
Register for an Upcoming WorkshopSelect your preferred day and time below:
Workshop FAQsHave a question about our workshops? Browse our FAQs or visit your local store.
What should I bring to the workshop?
All materials needed for the workshop will be provided by the leaders at your chosen Home Depot location.
How many people can attend a workshop?
There is no limit as to how many people may attend the Home Depot workshops.
Is there a Do-It-Herself Workshop for this topic?
Please refer to the schedule here for additional workshops including Do-It-Herself topics.
Are there other workshop topics available?
Please refer to the schedule here for additional workshop topics. Plus don't forget to submit your suggestions for any new workshops that you are interested in.