Renovate a Basement
Workshop Duration: 1 Hour
Participants will learn the steps involved in planning and implementing a basement renovation project. Presenter will demonstrate drywall installation on a ceiling, insulating basement walls, and building a partition wall.
- Name which tools and materials are necessary to renovate a basement.
- Identify where the tools for the project are located in the store.
- Identify which tools are available for rental.
- Recall basic safety practices for a basement renovation project.
- Identify the steps necessary for installing drywall on a ceiling.
- Identify the steps necessary for insulating basement walls.
- Identify the steps necessary for building a partition wall.
Register for an Upcoming WorkshopSelect your preferred day and time below:
Workshop FAQsHave a question about our workshops? Browse our FAQs or visit your local store.
What should I bring to the workshop?
All materials needed for the workshop will be provided by the leaders at your chosen Home Depot location.
How many people can attend a workshop?
There is no limit as to how many people may attend the Home Depot workshops.
Is there a Do-It-Herself Workshop for this topic?
Please refer to the schedule here for additional workshops including Do-It-Herself topics.
Are there other workshop topics available?
Please refer to the schedule here for additional workshop topics. Plus don't forget to submit your suggestions for any new workshops that you are interested in.