Update Your Countertops and Cabinets
Workshop Duration: 1 Hour
This workshop will teach you about the options to keep in mind when updating your countertops and cabinets. You will also learn how to replace cabinet hardware, cabinet doors, and drawers to give your cabinets a quick update.
- Identify where the tools and materials for the project are located in the store
- Learn the names of the types of countertop surfaces available
- Identify the types of kitchen cabinets available
- Identify door styles and how they fit
- Identify storage options
- Measure, choose, and replace cabinet hardware
Register for an Upcoming WorkshopSelect your preferred day and time below:
Workshop FAQsHave a question about our workshops? Browse our FAQs or visit your local store.
What should I bring to the workshop?
All materials needed for the workshop will be provided by the leaders at your chosen Home Depot location.
How many people can attend a workshop?
There is no limit as to how many people may attend the Home Depot workshops.
Is there a Do-It-Herself Workshop for this topic?
Please refer to the schedule here for additional workshops including Do-It-Herself topics.
Are there other workshop topics available?
Please refer to the schedule here for additional workshop topics. Plus don't forget to submit your suggestions for any new workshops that you are interested in.