Make a Difference
Help us end youth homelessness.
Together, we can give our youth the opportunity to realize a brighter future.
Since 2009, The Home Depot Canada Foundation has helped improve hundreds of homes and communities across Canada because we believe that good neighbours make great neighbourhoods.
Our primary focus is to support housing initiatives that benefit Canadian youth because safe, stable, affordable housing matters. It is the cornerstone of vibrant, strong communities and is directly linked to helping youth realize their full potential and build brighter futures.
Board of Directors
The Home Depot Canada Foundation's Board of Directors consists of associates from The Home Depot who work in various capacities throughout the organization. They bring their specialized skills and expertise to the work of the Foundation.
||Vice President, Merchandising
||Regional Director of Operations, Western Canada
||General Counsel, Home Depot of Canada Inc.
||Vice President, Supply Chain
||Vice President, Information Technology
||Senior Manager, Marketing
||District Operations Manager, D230
||District Manager, D55 Ontario South
|Doug Graham||Senior Director, Merchandising Hardlines
The Home Depot Canada Foundation established a Supplier Advisory Committee to recognize the suppliers that generously support the Foundation and its mission. Members provide input and feedback on the Foundation’s ongoing plans and activities, which helps inform the general direction of the Foundation as well as program planning and execution.
Our Supplier Advisory Committee members are:
- Rob Cresswell, Behr Process Corp
- Mitch Dennehy, TTI Canada Inc
- Jason Matulic, CGC Inc
- Randy MacDonald, Alexandria Moulding
- Scott Anderson, Hillman Group
- John Gross, The Peak Group of Companies
- Barbara O’Reilly, Rheem
- Ben Sawatzky, Spruceland
- Cengiz Elmaagacli, Anatolia Tile
- Shelly Beach, Manulife Financial
- Kim Maguire, Canada Cartage System LP
- Peter Kiley, Oldcastle Inc
- Courtney McDowell, Canarm
- Lara Nathans, McCarthy Tetrault LLP
The Home Depot Canada Foundation formed an Issues Advisory Council of stakeholders in the youth homelessness sector to help identify program priorities and to develop, execute and evaluate initiatives related to ending youth homelessness in Canada.
Our Issues Advisory Council members are:
- Dr. Stephen Gaetz, York University and the Canadian Observatory on Homelessness (Toronto, ON)
- Sheldon Pollett, Choices for Youth (St. John's, NL)
- Erika Morton, Social Planning & Research Council of Hamilton (Hamilton, ON)
- Kelly Holmes, RaY (Resource Assistance for Youth ) (Winnipeg, MB)
- David French, Youth Homelessness and Interagency Council on Homelessness Branch, Family Violence Prevention and Homeless Supports Division, Alberta Human Services (Edmonton, AB)
- Melanie Redman, Executive Director, A Way Home Coalition National Initiatives, Eva’s Phoenix and Director and Co-chair, National Learning Community on Youth Homelessness (Toronto, ON)
Thank you to our many partners who support our work. Your contributions enable us to support initiatives that will help prevent and put an end to homelessness in Canada.
A big thanks to The Home Depot Canada, Founding Corporate Funder of The Home Depot Canada Foundation for your ongoing support!
Thank you to the following partners of the 2018 THD Charity Classic.
Thank you to the following partners of the 2017 Spring Gala.