There are no reviews for the city you have selected.
On-Site Ready-Mix Concrete
Get the concrete you need for all your home improvement jobs. This mobile concrete batch plant service enables your concrete to be mixed on-site – the right amount, on time, exactly the way you need it. Whether you are a contractor or a DIY enthusiast, our on-site ready-mix concrete service can cater to all your concrete mixing needs.
Concrete delivered and mixed for you, for these home projects and more:
✔ Deck & fence post footings
✔ Smaller concrete pads
✔ Pool construction
✔ Patio and landscaping
✔ Garages and porches
✔ Foundations & foundation repair
✔ Retaining walls
✔ and more...
How It Works
1 Measure and Order
Use the cost chart provided to get an idea of how much concrete you need, then contact a Pro to complete your order and schedule delivery
2 Concrete Delivery and Mixing
A Pro will arrive with the mobile concrete batch plant, mix your concrete and pour it, according to your specifications
3 Final Inspection and Payment
The Pro will verify your satisfaction and calculate an invoice, based on the type and volume of concrete used, plus tax and applicable charges
A convenient, cost-effective ready-mix concrete option for any home project
On-site ready-mix concrete offers great value and flexibility to meet your home improvement needs.
Unlike traditional ready-mix concrete suppliers, there’s no need to worry about over-ordering, since you only pay for what you use. And you won’t get charged extra for a small-volume ready-mix concrete delivery, either. It’s a concrete supply service that can save both money and material.
To learn more about the cost of a ready-mix concrete order, please refer to the cost chart provided below.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ready-mix concrete companies mix their concrete at a central plant, then deliver it by mixer truck to a job site. It’s time-sensitive, since the concrete must be both delivered and poured within a short time period. Ready-mix concrete suppliers usually cater to large construction jobs and may charge a premium for small concrete orders
- With on-site ready-mix concrete, a Pro brings the mobile concrete batch plant directly to your job site, then mixes the concrete according to your specifications. It’s a flexible and economical option for all your concrete needs
- Concrete is ordered by cubic metre and starts at $280.50, plus HST, for mixing, delivery and pouring of a ½ cubic metre. It can be ordered in ¼ cubic metre increments, to a maximum order of 9 cubic metres
- Please refer to our concrete calculator chart, figure out how much and what strength of concrete you need for your project, then contact us to complete your order
- Concrete orders are measured out in cubic metres. Consult the cost chart provided to get an idea of how much concrete you’ll need for your project, then speak with a Pro to determine the correct strength of concrete, complete your order and schedule delivery
- With most ready-mix concrete suppliers, you’re advised to over-order to ensure there’s enough material for your project. But with this on-site ready-mix concrete service, you will not be charged for unused concrete, since the mobile batch plant will only mix as much concrete as you need. An invoice will be calculated based only on the total volume of concrete used
- While the words “concrete” and “cement” are often used interchangeably, they’re not the same thing. Cement is a key ingredient in concrete, together with sand and stone. It’s the binding agent that holds the concrete mixture together
- Please be aware that this service is for concrete delivery, mixing and pouring only. Once the concrete has been supplied, how it is used is your responsibility
- Please ensure, where necessary, that individuals tasked with use of the concrete are on-site at time of delivery to ensure the work is carried out immediately
- While it’s true you can buy a bag of concrete and mix it yourself, getting the right mixing ratios, pouring concrete and shaping it properly all require skill and experience. But even Pros who have experience making their own concrete may prefer the ease and convenience of this on-site ready-mix concrete service
- Please note that this service covers concrete delivery, mixing and pouring only. If you do not have experience working with concrete, we strongly recommend that you also hire a professional to complete your project