There are no reviews for the city you have selected.
Custom Blinds, Shades, Shutters & Installation
About Custom Blinds, Shades, Shutters & Installation
Trust the professionals with Custom Blinds, Shades, Shutters & Installation from The Home Depot Home Services. Our Installers are licensed and background-checked, delivering high-quality custom products featuring cutting-edge design and technology.
Transform your home with custom blinds, shades and shutters.
Custom Blinds, Shades, Shutters & Installation Process
1 Free In-Home Consultation
- Use our online request form to book a free in-home consultation
- A Home Depot Design Consultant will visit your home, take measurements, discuss design options and provide an estimate
2 Measurements Taken
- At a later, pre-scheduled appointment, a Home Depot Installer will take measurements and order your custom blinds, shades and shutters
- When the order is ready, the Installer will contact you to schedule installation
3 Blinds Installation
- At the pre-scheduled time, the Installer will deliver and install your new custom blinds, shades and shutters
- The Installer will conduct a thorough cleanup and inspection once the job is done
Why Choose Home Depot
We've got you covered.
With a cleaning from our insured, contractors, your satisfaction is guaranteed. Our professional carpet cleaners use the best equipment, eco-friendly cleaning products and guarantee a cleaning that won’t void your existing warranty.
Cleaning Made Easy
Our team consists of qualified Home Depot Installers who have passed mandatory background checks, so you can be confident in their reputation and the quality of their work.
We provide flexible financing options that can help you better manage your budget for your home improvement projects with The Home Depot Consumer Card and The Home Depot Project Loan.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Blinds are typically slatted in design and made out of harder materials like wood, faux-wood, aluminum, or vinyl
- Shades are usually made of softer materials such as fabrics and generally offer less control over light levels than blinds
- Shutters, like blinds, have a similar slatted construction; however, they are built in a solid frame and can’t be raised or lowered
- Once you’ve had your free, in-home consultation with a Home Depot Installer and window measurements have been recorded and confirmed, your blinds installation can be done in as little as two weeks
- Actual timelines may vary according to the Installer’s schedule and product availability
- The cost will depend on the number of windows, as well as the sizes, materials and styles of blinds you choose
- Ordering custom blinds, shades and shutters, however, gives you a wider range of choices available to suit all budgets
- While plenty of options are available for purchase in-store, choosing custom blinds installation offers a broader range of styles, colours, brands and materials, sized to fit your windows, tailored to match your budget and professionally installed to your satisfaction
- Yes. You can speak with a Home Depot Associate to arrange installation for any in-stock blinds, shades or shutters purchased in our stores
- The Home Depot carries several products that include cordless or motorized blinds installation options that are a safer choice for children and pets
- Available programmable and “smart” blinds allow you to control light levels in your home when you’re not even there, while other options can improve insulation around your windows
- Ask your in-home consultant about a variety of available custom options to help keep your home cooler in summer and warmer in winter
Get 20% Off* All Special Order Window Coverings
When purchased in-store OR 20% off** product only when purchased and installed through Home Services. Ends September 25.