There are no reviews for the city you have selected.
About Professional Carpet Cleaning
Trust the professionals with affordable Professional Carpet Cleaning packages from The Home Depot Home Services. Our Installers are licensed and background-checked, delivering a thorough and complete cleaning that refreshes your home while extending the life of your carpets and rugs.
Carpet Cleaning Process & Cost
1 Free consultation
- Request a consultation and a Home Depot associate will call you within 1 hour during business hours
- They will discuss pricing, outlined in the chart below, and provide an estimate for your carpet cleaning services
2 Professional carpet cleaning
3 Post-treatment inspection
- At the end of your carpet cleaning services, our Installers will show you the areas that were cleaned and verify your satisfaction
- Please allow 2-8 hours for treated areas to dry once your carpet cleaning services have been completed
|Carpet Cleaning Cost Chart
(Max. 200 sq. ft per room and 100 sq. ft for a hall)*
|2 rooms and a hall
|3 rooms and a hall
|4 rooms and a hall
|5 rooms and a hall
|6 rooms and a hall
Figure presented is for illustrative purposes only, and does not include applicable taxes or additional charges, where deemed necessary, for furniture removal or spot treatments requested outside the basic cleaning packages. Actual service price at time of purchase may vary.
* Stairs will be cleaned, upon request, for an additional charge of $3.00 per step.
Why Choose Home Depot
We've got you covered.
With a cleaning from our insured, contractors, your satisfaction is guaranteed. Our professional carpet cleaners use the best equipment, eco-friendly cleaning products and guarantee a cleaning that won’t void your existing warranty.
Cleaning Made Easy
Our team consists of qualified Home Depot Installers who have passed mandatory background checks, so you can be confident in their reputation and the quality of their work.
We provide flexible financing options that can help you better manage your budget for your home improvement projects with The Home Depot Consumer Card and The Home Depot Project Loan.
Frequently Asked Questions
- If any carpet under your furniture needs to be treated, Home Depot Installers can move any furniture that is reasonable for one person to move, free of charge
- Large, heavy, or antique furniture, such as china cabinets, pianos, entertainment systems, beds, or furniture containing fragile or delicate items, will need to be moved prior to the Installers' arrival if you would like the carpets underneath them to be cleaned
- Home Depot Installers use a high-temperature, truck mounted, steam-cleaning method. Heating water temperatures up to 110 degrees Celsius which allows our Installers to deliver a thorough, deep carpet cleaning, often without having to use harsh chemicals
- Using a higher water temperature than conventional methods also delivers quicker drying times and residue-free carpets
- Pricing will depend on the number of rooms, stairs or square footage covered. Packages are available starting at $89 for two rooms and a hallway (maximum 200 square feet per room), and there are no hidden charges
- All carpet cleaning services include stain pre-treatment, where necessary, for no extra cost. An estimate for your carpet cleaning services will be provided to you by phone before any services are to be scheduled
- Yes, Home Depot Installers offer professional area rug cleaning. The cost for rug cleaning depends on the size and material of the rug, and the amount of cleaning required, among other things
- Rug cleaning will usually be completed on-site; however, in select markets, your rug can be taken away to be cleaned off-site. An estimate for rug cleaning will be provided to you by phone before any services are to be scheduled
- Carpet and rug manufacturers only recognize professional hot water extraction as the method of cleaning to maintain the carpet's warranty
- Hiring a Home Depot Installer means a more thorough job using professional-grade carpet cleaning equipment, delivering superior results in tougher-to-clean situations
- It is usually recommended by carpet and rug manufacturers to have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12-24 months to maintain the carpet's warranty. Doing so can ensure a cleaner, more hygienic household and extend the life of the carpet
- Check your carpet’s warranty to confirm the required frequency of cleaning
- Home Depot Installers use cleaning products that are environmentally responsible and child and pet-friendly, wherever possible
- By cleaning carpets with a higher temperature of water, our team doesn’t need to use as many cleaning solutions to obtain great results
- There are many variables when it comes to drying time after professional carpet cleaning, such as soiling conditions, environment and air movement. On average, drying times are usually 2-8 hours but may be affected by site conditions
Professionally Cleaned Carpets 2 Rooms and a Hallway for $89
FREE Stain Pre-Treatment (maximum 200 sq. foot per room and 100 sq. foot for a hall)*