There are no reviews for the city you have selected.
Spend more quality time outdoors throughout the seasons with a brand-new gazebo in your backyard or on your patio. A gazebo can serve as an extension of your home living space and a space for you and your family to enjoy. Purchase yours from our assortment and then get it delivered and assembled by one of our trusted gazebo Installers.
What Can a New Gazebo Do for My Home?
A Gazebo Can Provide a Designated
A gazebo can act as a central space for any outdoor event, whether a small party or intimate gathering.
A Gazebo Can Offer Shelter & Privacy
A gazebo brings out the life in a garden or yard. It allows you to enjoy the outdoors while maintaining privacy in a space that is comfortable and protected from the elements.
A Gazebo Can Both Improve Yard Aesthetic
Gazebos can add visual flair to your yard or garden in a variety of shapes, sizes, colours, and materials.
What’s Included in My Gazebo Assembly?
- This service covers unpacking and assembly of the gazebo in the customer’s designated area
- Breaking down packaging and setting aside or moving to recycling area
- All required fastening hardware. No work will be done to build or level a base for your new gazebo
- Post-assembly clean-up of job site
- Instructions for proper product usage and maintenance
- 1-year labour warranty
Gazebo Installation Process
You have two ways to get your gazebo assembled.
Purchase Gazebo & Installation Online
1 Select Product and Service
- Shop homedepot.ca for your gazebo, check the box under “Get It Installed,” and select an assembly option.
2 Schedule Assembly
- Within 24 hours of completing your order, the Installer will contact you to schedule assembly
- Your gazebo will be delivered to your curbside
- One of our local gazebo Installers will arrive for assembly at your scheduled time and anchor your new shed, perform a cleanup and inspection, then advise on proper usage and maintenance of your new gazebo
Purchased Your Gazebo From Home Depot Already?
We can help with your assembly.
If you have already purchased your shed from The Home Depot, complete the form below and our Installers can help get it professionally assembled.
Why Choose Home Depot
Style and Selection Backed by Warranty
Get your gazebo assembled by The Home Depot Canada with professional, insured Installers and guaranteed results, all backed by a 1-year warranty.
Trusted Gazebo Installers
Our team consists of licensed Home Depot Installers who have passed background checks, so you can be confident in their reputation and the quality of their work.
We provide flexible financing options that can help you better manage your budget for your home improvement projects with The Home Depot Consumer Card and The Home Depot Project Loan.
Our selection at The Home Depot includes gazebos of different shapes, sizes, and materials to match the look of your home. Browse through closed gazebos, sun shelters, beautiful patio gazebos that can boost the appeal and functional space of your home.
Frequently Asked Questions
- There are a few differences between pergolas and gazebos. Overall, gazebos are a more contained space that have a roof for shade, while pergolas have an open cross beam design
- Pergolas are often used to connect two structures but can stand on their own, while gazebos are free-standing structures that are separate from the home
- Yes. In fact, patios and decks are popular spaces to install a gazebo on. Our installers can bolt your gazebo to the deck so it will stay in place and withstand the elements
- We can accommodate all surfaces including concrete, wood, and patio stones
- In many ways, yes. Gazebos indicate an opportunity to spend time outdoors, as well as an increase of living space and the quality of your home
- Our Installers will ensure that your gazebo is secure to the patio or deck
- Ability to withstand wind will depend on how heavy-duty your new gazebo is. Soft top gazebos and fabric or plastic gazebos won’t be able to withstand as much wind as hard top and steel gazebos, for example
- Gazebos can be assembled and installed in many outdoor locations. They are most often set up in a yard or garden, but can also be placed on your patio or deck
- No. A gazebo will be anchored to existing surfaces, so footings or a foundation is not necessary
- Your gazebo installation cost will depend on whether you request levelling, the size and material of your gazebo, whether you need to purchase a base, and whether you need to pay for mileage expenses and repair of any patio stones or base materials after assembly
- Shop our assortment to get a more accurate idea of our pricing
- A gazebo can take anywhere between 2-8 hours or more to install, depending on the nature of your gazebo
- Yes. Your Installer will secure your gazebo to a level surface as part of the assembly package
- No; the gazebo installation service is only available to customers who have purchased a gazebo online from The Home Depot and purchased home delivery
- Similarly, this assembly service is available for Home Depot customers only and cannot be arranged for products purchased from other retailers
- Be sure to check your local building codes and ensure you have all required permits before placing your order. Check the product specifications for any additional required parts and/or materials
- No. Delivery and assembly are scheduled and completed separately
- The Installer will contact you by text message within 24 hours of completing your order to schedule your gazebo assembly. Please take your delivery time into account when scheduling your assembly appointment
- No. This service is for assembly and anchoring of a new gazebo
- If you plan to take down and remove an existing gazebo and replace it on the same site, you must complete this work separately, in advance of your scheduled assembly