Model # 1327
Store SKU # 1000821528
Globe Electric's Incandescent vintage designer 25W Vintage Edison B10 Flame Tip Incandescent Filament Light Bulb with E12 base. In the early days of electrical lighting, inventors such as Thomas Edison tested and retested as they searched for long-burning filaments. In 1890, the filament choice was carbonized cotton. Globe Electrics bulbs have a tungsten filament, which is used to reproduce the single hairpin loop of a vintage design. Position it within a clear shade or exposed socket to enjoy its shape and ambient glow. This Edison inspired bulb is a Steampunk favorite with its glowing cage-shaped filament surrounding a central glass support. Crafted to preserve the look of early 20th-century lighting. Please note, these bulbs are not as bright as modern bulbs of the same wattage and are recommended for exposed socket fixtures. Glass has a goldish amber tint which can vary in degree from light to medium. These bulbs can be dimmed and have a lifespan of 3000 hours. Pack of 4 bulbs.
- VERSATILE: use your imagination and creativity to bring any room to life with a Vintage Edison light bulb. Create a retro vintage look in any room or illuminate your clean modern style with pizzazz.
- TUNGSTEN FILAMENTS: specially designed & shaped bulbs with Imported Tungsten Filaments givies your home that extra special unique/warm touch!
- DESIGN: designed & produced after Classic Vintage Edison Style light bulbs
- BULB BASE: fits a standard medium E26 base light socket
- BULB SPECS: 105 lumens - 25 watts - 3,000 hour bulb life - 120 volts