Model # AR10BR
Store SKU # 1000405425
Master Flow AR10 aluminum exhaust ridge vents provide exhaust ventilation for the attic and air exchange to the attic space. Proper Ventilation is a critical factor in determining the life of a roof. There are many reasons to ventilate a home. However, the primary reasons are to eliminate heat, moisture, and ice dams. Our AR10's are easy to install, water tight, with built in baffle preventing moisture infiltration.
- Watertite built -in weather baffle thelps prevent moisture infiltration for slopes from 3:12 to 12:12
- Superior performance with wide, free-flow drainage areas
- Quality built for long life on the roof
- Corresponding Ridge Vent Straps and End Plugs sold separately.
- Manufactured in U.S.A.
- Always have a balanced ventilation system. In no case should the amount of exhaust ventilation exceed the amount of intake ventilation.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|4 year Limited Warranty for manufacturing defects. Call 1-800-211-9612 for complete warranty details, parts and installation inquiries.