Model # HDO 10XS 117
Store SKU # 1000735065
SureSill provides a user-friendly flashing system for windows and doors referred to as the Most Advanced Solution against moisture intrusion and problems like rot, decay and ultimately mold. Our Sloped Sill Pan and Sloped Head Flashing easily integrate with each other and with most building enclosures. Our innovative Sloped Sill Pan ensures continuous support for doors and windows with positive slope to the exterior, and is known as the Best Practice Solution for Door and Window Installation. In fact, our Sloped Sill Pan is so effective that Energy Design Update, one of the leading national building science magazines calls it The Cadillac of Sill Pans.
- For rough openings up to 117 in. wide
- Score and break as needed and insert spare front Lip
- Can be used with 11 different door and window frame sizes 3-14 in, 3-5/8 in, 4-9/16 in, 5 in, 5-1/4 in, 5-3/4 in, 6-1/8 in, 6-9/16 in, 6-13/16 in and 7-1/4 in
- Protect your investment with a suresill sloped sill pan for any door or window up to 12 ft. - 6 in. wide
- Mold is the end result of water intrusion into a building's framework. Complete pack includes everything you need for rough openings up to 117 in. Wide: suresill sloped sill pan, spare lip, pair of flex caps and installation instructions
- Suresill sloped sill pan can easily be cut to fit your rough opening
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|10-Year Limited Warranty. For more information email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.