Model # 9071-20
Store SKU # 1000730937
Delivering 300 ft. lbs. of torque and weighing only 6 lbs., this 1/2-inch Impact Wrench by Milwaukee has a great power to weight ratio. The powerful 7.0 amp motor drives a unique impact mechanism at 1,800 RPM (no load) and a friction ring (hog ring) socket retention system makes applications involving frequent changing of accessories super easy. It also features a rocker switch for quick selection of forward or reverse and an ergonomically shaped handle with a soft cushioned grip for a well-balanced and controllable feel to the tool. The special mechanism achieves desired installation torque faster and loosens rusted or fretted bolts in less time.
- 300 ft. lbs. of torque - more torque saves time
- AC/DC rocker switch for quick selection of forward and reverse
- Powerful 7.0 amp motor; 1800 RPM and 2600 IPM (no load)
- Lightweight (6 lbs.) with balanced feel and cushioned grip
- Friction ring ('hog' ring) socket retention system