Model # 24983CA
Store SKU # 1000860429
The Shark Bite Tee Stop allows you to easily tap into an existing or new plumbing line and run a 3/8 in. Compression line out to an end fixture. Perfect for adding a Faucet, Toilet, Dishwasher or supply line to new or existing plumbing. The integrated quarter turn valve allows for easy on/off control of the supply line. The Shark Bite push-to-connect ends allow you to simply push on to Copper, PEX, PE-RT and CPVC with no solder, clamps, unions or glue. Just insert the pipe and the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip tight, while a specially formulated O-ring compresses to create a perfect seal. Dis-assembly is just as fast using the simple disconnect tool so fittings and valves can be easily changed and reused.
- Lead free chrome-plated DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Use-to-connect to any combination of copper, PEX or CPVC pipes
- Push-to-connect fittings require no solder, glue, unions, or tools
- Certified as a manufactured joint and for underground and behind-the-wall applications without access panels
- Fitting can be rotated on pipe after installation making it easier to work in tight spaces
- Rated to 200°F and 200 PSI
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|For warranty information on this product, please call our Internet Customer Service Center at 1-888-820-0120.