Model # DW130V
Store SKU # 1000674076
The 1/2-inch (13mm) Spade Handle Mud Mixing Drill by DeWalt does double duty as a quality mud mixer and a powerful drill. Special features include the variable speed reversible switch that works to reduce air bubbles when mixing mud and offers greater user control when drilling.
- Variable speed reversible switch reduces air bubbles when mixing mud and offers greater control when drilling
- 0-550 RPM provides increased torque for drilling and mud mixing
- 9.0 amp 120V motor provides enough power for any jobsite application
- 7.5 lbs. (3.4 kg) increases productivity and decreases fatigue
- Soft grip handle for increased comfort
- Two-position rear spade handle and three-position side handle gives greater control for all drilling and mixing applications
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|3 Year Warranty. For more details on warranty, please call 1-800-544-6986.