Model # 3493740
Store SKU # 1001028812
Hilti's TE 60-ATC-AVR Combi hammer brings tremendous versatility to any jobsite. Our unique Active Torque Control system causes the drill to turn off should the drill bit hit rebar, minimizing the chance of twisted wrists and other jobsite injuries. The tool's Active Vibration Reduction system lets you can drill more comfortably and for longer periods of time. With the best power to weight ratio in its class, the TE 60-ATC-AVR is the ideal tool for hammer drilling, coring, or chiselling through concrete, block, brick, and many other building materials. Featuring superb ergonomic design and a motor that is built to last, the TE 60-ATC-AVR is the perfect workhorse for any construction site. Don't miss out on this incredible tool.
- Optimum drilling range of 5/8 in. to 1-9/16 in. with an overall drilling range of 1/2 in. to 4 in.
- Strong 1300-watt motor delivers impressive power for fast drilling
- Optimized mechanical clutch for maximum torque
- Glass-fiber reinforced housing protects for ruggedness and a longer life
- Excellent for drilling into concrete, stone, and masonry with Hilti TE-YX and Hilti TE-Y (SDS Max) drill bits and chisels
- Performance package includes (1) TE-YX (SDS Max) 5/8 in. x 13 in. hammer drill bit, (1) TE-YP SM 36 pointed chisel, side handle, Hilti grease, cleaning cloth, and operating instructions in an impact-resistant plastic tool box
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|Hilti 2 Years No Costs Lifetime Service Warranty