Model # 2657-20
Store SKU # 1000736181
The M18 Cordless 2-Speed 1/4-inch Hex Impact Driver is the most powerful driver in its class and offers the best power-to-size ratio among like competitors. Featuring a Milwaukee built 4-Pole frameless motor and optimized impact mechanism, this impact driver delivers up to 2,750 RPM, 3,450 IPM and 1,500 inch lbs. of fastening torque. It also includes REDLINK Intelligence, which provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger. This tool also features an LED light to illuminate work surfaces, and includes an all metal, reversible belt clip for temporary tool storage.
- 4-Pole frameless motor features a robust design for longer life; more power and more runtime than any brushed competitor
- Milwaukee designed impact mechanism delivers maximum power and application speed for greater efficiency on the job
- REDLINK Intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication
- DRIVE CONTROL offers two speed/torque modes that allow for class-leading control for greater application versatility
- 1/4-inch Hex Quick-Connect Chuck
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Battery Power Type
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|5 Year Warranty. For more information please contact 1-800-628-0525.