Model # 2750-22CT
Store SKU # 1000831869
The Milwaukee M18 1/4-inch Hex Brushless Impact Driver is the most compact impact driver in its class and delivers over 50% longer runtime than impact drivers with brushed motors. The brushless motor, REDLINK electronics, and REDLITHIUM batteries provide more efficient power delivery, for fewer trips to the charger. At only 5 3/8-inches long and 3.1 lbs. (with battery), this impact driver provides excellent control and balance in a compact size, perfect for work overhead or in tight spaces. The M18 1/4-inch Hex Brushless Impact Driver delivers up to 1500 inch lbs. of torque and 0-2,800 RPM for a wide range of fastening applications.
- Brushless motor is optimized for efficiency; delivers over 50% longer runtime and two times longer life than brushed motors
- Provides excellent balance and control; ideal for overhead applications or work in tight spaces
- REDLINK Intelligence offers advanced overload protection and defends against abusive applications while monitoring the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool and battery life
- REDLITHIUM battery provides superior pack construction and electronics and performance; delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- Delivers 1500 inch lbs. of torque and 0-2800 RPM for a wide range of fastening applications
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Battery Power Type
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|5 Year Tool Warranty. For more details on this warranty, please call 1-800-SAWDUST.