Model # UT00801
Store SKU # 1000455157
The Everbilt 1/6 HP heavy duty thermoplastic submersible utility pump is ideal for removing water from sinks, tubs or shallow flooded areas such as flooded basements, floors, flat roofs, etc. The heavy duty engineered thermoplastic construction is ideal for removing unwanted water at job sites, and outdoor work sites. It is lightweight and portable. It can draw water down to 1/8 in. Its oil-filled, thermally protected PSC motor helps prevent overheating and lasts a very long time. It can pump up to 1470 GPH at 0 ft. of lift. The maximum lift is up to 25 ft. The utility pump has a 1 inch NPT discharge and is supplied with a garden hose adaptor. The unit has a three year warranty.
- Submersible utility pump for water removal or emptying shallow flooded areas
- Corrosion-resistant, reinforced thermoplastic construction
- Energy efficient PSC motor for low running cost
- Oil-filled motor for maximum heat dissipation
- Home Depot Protection Plan
- Patented switch for automatic operation sold separately
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|The manufacturer warrants the products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase. Contact the Customer Service Team at 1-844-241-5521.