Model # SFN64
Store SKU # 1000720775
The NuMax Pneumatic 16-Gauge 2-1/2 Inch Strip Straight Finish Nailer features a top loading, aluminum magazine, which is great in carpentry work such as molding, chair rails, door casing, cabinetry and furniture construction. The nail depth can be adjusted without the need of any tools for driving nails ranging from 3/4 Inch to 2 1/2 Inches. The convenient design allows you to clear jams, change the depth drive and adjust the 360-degree air exhaust without needing any tools. A no-mar tip leaves only a small trace on the work surface to save you time during finishing applications. Includes anti-dust cap and internal air filter for clean operation.
- Top loading magazine with 100-piece capacity
- Tool-free depth adjustment
- Die-cast aluminum construction is durable while still lightweight
- Padded grip allows extended use without fatigue
- Compatible with all brands of 16-gauge straight finish nails
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
||UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|NuMax 1 year limited warranty please call 888-669-5972 with questions.