Model # BLBLA2852P
Store SKU # 1000769475
Control the amount of light and heat entering your skylight with a Columbia Skylight Blind. Offering great value and style at an attractive price, transform any room with one quick and easy installation. All fabrics are constructed of polyester which helps prevent staining and water absorption. Columbia Skylight Blinds are available in three options: Privacy, Light Filtering and Blackout.
- IMPORTANT: Columbia 2852 Blackout Blinds are designed to fit into a fully constructed finished lightwell with a straight shaft. The blinds will fit into a lightwell opening with the following dimensions: 45.5 inches x 21.5 inches. Custom sizes also available - see in store.
- IMPORTANT: Columbia Skylight Blinds must be installed a minimum of 12" from the skylight in order to maintain warranty. Best installed at the bottom of the light shaft. If installed to close to the skylight, excessive heat build up could damage skylight frame and or seal.
- Columbia's most popular skylight blind. Blocks 99% of light, 79% of Heat Gain and 90% of UV Rays.
- Save on energy cost (heating and cooling) and reduce fading on carpets, fabrics and furniture.
- Easy to install: fasten brackets & snap the blind into place
- Telescopic pole must be ordered separately. Choose from 4ft-6ft or 6ft-10ft.