Model # AC RAS 2852 DGC
Store SKU # 1000826610
The ideal solution to gain outdoor access to a rooftop for outdoor living spaces or services. Columbia's acrylic dome roof access skylight can be installed on a flat or sloped roof curb application. Includes: pull bar, locking latch and hydraulic gas cylinders that support the skylight when in the open position. Acrylic dome roof access skylights are suitable for flat and sloped applications.
- Mounts to site built wood curb (with any height and a maximum 1¾ width) through pre-drilled holes in the aluminum base frame.
- Fits INSIDE curb dimensions of 22.5" x 46.5".
- Features double glazed clear acrylic allowing the maximum amount of visible light.
- Internally welded one piece white aluminum base frame with pull down handle. The aluminum base frame is thermally broken, preventing the passage of cold air from the exterior to the interior light shaft.
- Durable weather resistant BLACK exterior aluminum frame. Additional frame colour options are available, see in store for details.
- The entire skylight lifts off the curb and is sealed to the curb with a high density foam gasket
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
||Double Glazed Acrylic
||Venting - Manual
Warranty / Certifications
|Columbia Skylights are warranted for 20 YEARS for Columbia Insulated Glass, 10 YEARS for Columbia Roof Windows, Acrylic and Glass Skylights, Sun Tubes, and Flashing, and 5 YEARS for Columbia Roof Access Hatches, Circular Roof Domes and Polycarbonate Skylights. For complete warranty information contact 1.888.437.5557