Model # IPS02-750
Store SKU # 1000802483
Levitons IPV02/IPS02 Universal Vacancy and Occupancy Sensors combine state-of-the-art technology with new aesthetics to provide optimal management of lighting and motor loads and a choice of either Manual-ON (Vacancy Sensor) or Automatic-ON (Occupancy Sensor) switching. These energy-saving sensors are engineered to control current LED, CFL, Electronic and Magnetic Low Voltage and incandescent loads and ensure that lights/motors will turn ON manually (vacancy) or automatically (occupancy) and turn OFF automatically when motion is no longer detected within the covered range. The devices feature a time delay setting which allows users the option to delay the lights/motor load from switching off for 30 seconds, 5 minutes, 15 minutes or 30 minutes.
- Single Pole, 300W Incandescent, 150W LED and CFL, 2.5 Amp, 200W ELV, MLV and Fluorescent
- Universal Light Control - Switches Incandescent, CFL, LED, Electronic Low Voltage and Magnetic Low Voltage Loads using relay technology
- Automatic-ON/Automatic OFF operation for seamless energy management
- Low-Profile design eliminates an obtrusive "scanning device" look. Elegant styling compliments any interior and coordinates with Leviton's popular line of Decora®
- 180 degree field-of-view provides approximately 900 square feet of coverage suitable for bathrooms, basements, garages, utility rooms and a variety of other residential areas
- Convenient push-button provides Manual OFF light switching at any time
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|Five-Year Limited warranty. 1-888-552-1222.