Model # 6382
Store SKU # 1000789433
This service-entrance rated transfer switch includes a 200 Amp utility main. Designed to mount on the outside of a house or building next to the utility meter, it connects to the load center indoors via subfeed lugs. Instead of connecting just a few circuits, this transfer switch allows you to feed generator power to your entire load center and manually turn off selected loads up to the capacity of the generator. Includes locking plug for quick generator cord connection and extra spaces for up to 12 branch circuits to feed other panels like a barn, detached garage, or workshop.
- Use to switch power between the main house panel and multiple load centers
- NEMA 3R-rated aluminum cabinet with enclosure mounts
- Compatible with 7,500-Watt, single-phase generators
- Mounts on the outside of a house or building next to a utility meter
- UL Listed in US and Canada, and made in the USA