Model # DPFR2190
Store SKU # 1000788364
Great for homeowners and contractors alike, this Husky DP Pneumatic 3-1/2 Inch 21-Degree Full Head Framing Nailer is made of die-cast magnesium for lightweight usability on a variety of projects. The tool-free design lets you easily adjust the nail depth and 360-degree exhaust port directs exhaust away from your face. The nailer accepts nails ranging from 2 Inch to 3-1/2 Inch and features dual triggers to allow single or contact firing. A dust cap and internal air filter keep the nailer free from debris for smooth, clean operation.For wall framing, sub-floors, roof decking, basement remodeling, fencing construction, pallet building and outdoor projects.
- Aluminum magazine with strip loading 55 piece capacity
- Teflon O-rings for less friction
- 1-piece hardened steel drive blade
- Anodized aluminum cylinder is long lasting
- Compatible with all major brands of 21-degree 2- 3-1/3 Inch framing nails
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
||UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|Husky 2 year limited warranty please call 888-669-5672 with questions.