Model # ST24025
Store SKU # 1000167797
Insulation has over 20 energy-saving applications for around the home. The list of uses includes crawl space, radiant floor, attic and walls. Our product is easy to handle and install, requiring only basic tools: a stapler, tape measure, utility knife, straight edge and safety glasses. Since our insulation is fiber free, no protective garments or respirators are required.
- Additional energy saving applications include: HVAC ducts, water pipes, garage door, knee walls and water heater
- R-values range from R-3.7 to R-21 depending on the application
- The staple tab edge is manufactured by perforating the bubbles three quarters of an inch down each side of the product this creates a foldable tab which provides easier stapling for installation in wall, ceiling and floor systems
- Class A / class 1 fire rating / reflects 94%+ radiant energy
- Inhibits condensation / does not promote growth of mold or mildew
can also be installed in wall and roof structures in metal and post frame buildings
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|Reflectix warrants materials and our workmanship to perform as claimed under normal conditions and when installed or utilized in such a manner as to be in accordance with instructions detailed in Reflectix Installation guides. For any questions, contact our Customer Service # 800-879-3645.