Model # 30-NCH
Store SKU # 1000826814
EPA certified for its efficient design, this Englander wood-burning stove burns a super-clean 1.63 grams of emissions and features a hefty 3.5 cu. ft. firebox that can take logs up to 20 in. long. The stove heats up to 2,400 sq. ft. of living area to keep your home warm all season, and is also approved for use in mobile homes. A rear heat shield and large ash pan offer additional convenience, and side heat shields (not included) may be added for even closer clearance to combustibles.
- Made in the USA from heavy-duty American steel along with quality workmanship, for long life and dependability
- Room air blower helps circulate air throughout the heating area - included at no charge, $100 value
- Brass and nickel handle sets included, you choose which looks best for your home
- Accepts 20 in. logs, allowing for longer logs than with smaller stoves
- Brick-lined firebox gives clean, dependable heat with burn times up to 10 hours
- Beautiful arched cast iron door with high temperature ceramic glass for durability and long life
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|Limited Warranty of 5 years on firebox and 1 year on electrical components, and more. Questions? (800) 245-6489 or www.heatredefined.com.