Model # 60028
Store SKU # 1000712030
A charge controller Nature Power is required for any solar panel of 12 watts or more. Voltages from solar panels are not fixed and may be higher than expected when charging 12-volt batteries. The modulation function digital signal allows more efficient charging and maintains a reserve to higher compared to the battery controller circuit on / off only. This controller also prevents excessive battery discharge, protects against overvoltage, short-circuit and prevents current losses that may occur during the night. Digital LCD screen displays the charging current, the output current and the voltage of the battery in intervals of 5 seconds. Two LEDs display the operation of the charging system and battery status. The charge controller has an additional connection for an additional device, however when the battery voltage becomes too low, the additional connection will be automatically disabled to avoid a complete discharge of the battery.
- Digital display and led lights help to monitor your solar power system let you know the charge level of your battery at all times
- Safe for use with up to 28-Amp or 450-Watt from a solar array.
- Protects battery from high voltage surges, short circuit low voltage discharging, and reverse current
- Features adjustable voltage settings for added flexibility
- For permanent installation close to the battery in a dry and ventilated area.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|One year limited warranty. Call 800-588-0590 for warranty claims.