Model # 6378
Store SKU # 1000788967
Generac's most versatile transfer switch, model 301060 is designed for 10 circuits, 30 Amps, and generators up to 7,500 Watts. Power up essentials like refrigerator/freezer, lights, furnace, kitchen circuits, television, well pump, water heater, home office, garage door opener, and security system. Dual Watt meters are included to help balance loads to prolong generator life. Includes three 15 Amp 1-pole breakers, three 20 Amp 1-pole breakers, one 2-pole 20 Amp breaker and one 2-pole 30-Amp breaker. Installs like a subpanel next to your existing load center a 2-pole 60 Amp breaker must be installed in the existing load center. Easy to use. UL Listed in USA and Canada.
- Generac's most versatile manual transfer switch for 10-16 circuits, 30 Amps, and generators up to 7,500 Watts
- Can be flush or surface mounted indoors like a subpanel next to existing load center in a basement, interior room or garage
- Expandable and reconfigurable to 16 circuits using standard interchangeable type circuit breakers listed with Siemens, square D (HOM), cutler-hammer (BR) and GE (THQL) breakers
- Accommodates Arc Fault and GFCI breakers to meet the latest NEC requirements
- Includes all wires, flexible non-metallic conduit, fittings and wire nuts for installation in about an hour