Model # EV230WS
Store SKU # 1000772478
Schneider Electrics EVlink indoor Electric Vehicle Charging Station Enhanced Model offers all of the raved about features of the 1st generation edition, but now includes upgraded convenience features including easier usability, expanded vehicle compatibility, wider installation options and industrys first personalize your charging station feature with a custom skin (choose from over 600 designs) or a photo of your choice that comes standard with your purchase. Charge faster with the EVlink charging station thats simple to use, easy-to-install and is brought to you from the company that brings you Square D products "The electrical contractors brand of choice".
- Charges 2-4 times faster than plugging into a standard (120 Volt) home outlet.
- Works in a greater number of applications including locations wired for either 208 or 240 Input Voltage. Output current: 30 Amp continuous.
- Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) J1772 compatible and fully tested and interoperable with BMW Active E, Chevrolet Volt, Coda, Fisker Karma, Ford Focus, Nissan Leaf, Mitsubishi iMiEV, Toyota Plug-in Prius, Toyota RAV4, Honda FIT EV and more.
- Intuitively engineered independently, mountable holder provides convenient install flexibility, better organizes the 18 ft. cable and keeps the plug clean, modern design easily mounts on stud, drywall or masonry wall
- Auto restart feature ensures your car will continue to charge after a power outage or fault automatic shut-off at 100 percent charge
- Delayed charging allows you to schedule charging for a set period of time to help reduce energy costs by charging during off-peak demand hours. User-friendly, segmented LED display shows if the vehicle is charging and for how long it has charged
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
|UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications