Model # 6408
Store SKU # 1000788971
Install the components in this kit to safely feed power from a portable generator to a home or business during an outage. Run portable power to 6 to 10 essential circuits like a furnace, well/sump pump, lights, refrigerator or garage door opener during a power outage. Kit includes a 30 Amp transfer switch, power inlet box, 10 ft. cord and extra 20 Amp plug. Accepts standard breakers so if your needs change, more breakers can be added to accommodate up to 10 circuits. The 10-Foot 30 Amp power cord (10 gauge 4-wire) includes L14-30 locking ends for connection from your generator to the power inlet box. If you have a smaller generator (3500 - 5000-Watt), an extra 20 Amp L14-20 plug is provided for your installer to modify the cord. Easy to use. UL Listed in US and Canada. Made in USA.
- Compatible with virtually any portable generator up to 8000 Watts continuous
- Allows you to safely feed generator power to 6-10 circuits during a power outage
- Installs like a subpanel next to the electrical panel in a home or business and includes all wires, metal conduit, fittings and wire nuts
- Includes 30 amp prewired transfer switch, 30 amp power inlet box, 10 ft. cord with NEMA L14-30 ends, and extra 20 Amp plug in case the cord needs to be modified
- Power up essentials like kitchen, furnace, well pump, sump pump, lights, television, home office, garage door opener and water heater