Model # 24736LFCA
Store SKU # 1000862350
The Shark Bite Slip Ball Valve is an innovative valve that allows you to make a quick repair or add in ball valve to rigid Copper or CPVC Pipe. The slip ball valve allows up to 2 in. of pipe to be removed allowing for easy installation where rigid pipes do not allow movement. Simply insert the slip coupling on to the pipe and using the Shark Bite demount clip to slip the fitting back onto the other end of pipe completing the connection. The slip ball valve is a great item to have handy for emergencies or freeze repairs as well. The Shark Bite connection system requires no solder, clamps, unions or glue. Check out the Slip Ball Valve video to see how fast and easy it is to make repairs and add in a ball valve using the Shark Bite Push-Fit Slip Ball Valve.
- Lead free DZR brass construction for durability and reliability
- Use-to-connect to any combination of copper, PEX or CPVC pipes
- Push-to-connect fittings require no solder, glue, unions, or tools
- Certified as a manufactured joint and for underground and behind-the-wall applications without access panels
- Fitting can be rotated on pipe after installation making it easier to work in tight spaces
- Rated to 200°F and 200 PSI
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|For warranty information on this product, please call our Internet Customer Service Center at 1-888-820-0120.