Model # LM2.004
Store SKU # 1000817130
Strong yet light in weight, these handy little clamps are made for light-duty clamping in hobby, craft, woodworking and do-it-yourself projects. The LM clamp series is small in stature, but big on full-sized features such as an ACME threaded screw, serrated rail and non-marring pressure pad.
- One 4 In. opening bar clamp does the work of 1, 2, 3, and 4 In. C-clamps and, does it 9x faster
- Zinc die cast jaws are light in weight but offer a nomninal 330 Lbs. of clamping force.
- Serrated rail enhances the positive grip of the cast arm to the rail during clamping activity.
- Acme threaded spindle for quick, smooth clamping operations.
- Non-marring plastic cap on the pressure pad for delicate surfaces.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
||UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|Limited Lifetime 1-800-828-1004