Model # DWHT20547L
Store SKU # 1000708641
The DeWalt 5in1 Hacksaw features 5 different functions to meet the users every need. It's deep throat frame holds the blade in at 300LBS at both the 45° and 90° blade positions. It then converts to a low profile hacksaw for tight spaces. The front frame also accepts a hacksaw blade to become a long reach tool. The front grip once off can be used as a jabsaw.
- 45° or 90° Blade Angle Used for standard and flush cuts
- High Tension Securely holds the blade up to 330lbs
- Low Profile For cutting in tight spaces
- Long Reach Blade attaches to the front frame for extended reach
- Jab Saw Front handle becomes a jab saw
- Frame has storage for additional blades
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|Stanley warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.