Model # 86 03 125
Store SKU # 1000857080
Knipex Tools is the worlds largest manufacturer of professional pliers since 1882. Knipex Pliers, Cutters, Insulated Tools and other products have been the tools of choice for Professional Tradesmen and end users who are serious about their hand tools and demand industrial quality. Knipex Tools are made from start to finish utilizing the highest quality materials. Based in Germany, KNIPEX Tools are German engineered to produce a tool unmatched in the industry in terms of features, comfort, design and performance.
- Replaces a full set of inch and metric open end wrenches
- Excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending applications.
- Smooth jaws for careful installation of plated fittings, will not round off nuts and bolts and won't damage chrome and other soft finishes
- Parallel jaws allow infinitely variable gripping of all widths to the specified maximum size
- reliable catching of the hinge bolt; no unintentional shifting
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
||Country of Origin
|UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|Lifetime Limited Warranty- This Warranty applies only to the original end-user that purchased the tool, and does not apply in any way to failures caused by misuse, abuse, alteration, accident, or tools worn out by use.