Model # 602-7DD
Store SKU # 1000679666
Klein's ''Made in the USA'' Slotted Demolition Driver is engineered, manufactured and tested for prying and chiseling. The heat-treated metal shaft runs the complete length of the handle to the metal strike cap. This transfers the impact force directly to the work surface. In addition, the plated metal strike cap protects the handle from hammer blows.
- Cushion-Grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort.
- Internal flanges inside handle provide solid, twist-resistant blade anchor.
- Precision-machined tip for exact fit.
- Premium chrome plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance as well as patented Tip-Ident®
to quickly identify screwdriver type and tip orientation.
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications.
- Slotted Demolition Driver: 5/16" (8 mm) tip; 7" (178 mm) shank; 12 3/8" (314 mm) overall length; .56 lbs. (.25 kg).
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
||UPC Code (no spaces or dashes)
Warranty / Certifications
|Klein products, manufactured and sold for commercial or industrial uses, are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the normal life of the product.