Model # NCKIT3000HD
Store SKU # 1000857715
Large ergonomic latches on the debris pail make emptying your central vacuum childs play. The easy-to-remove debris pail facilitates handling and limits contact with dust. Captures up to 99.97% of all dust and particles*. Ensures that exhausted air is clean thus may help to reduce symptoms associated with allergies and respiratory problems. Up to 600 air watts thanks to new Thru-Flow motor. Perfect for homes up to 7,000 sq. ft. Thru-Flow motor allows for quieter overall operation. No muffler required. No air vents required in the power unit. Proudly designed and manufactured in Canada to high quality and safety standards.
- HYBRID Technology: Allows homeowner to choose bag system (disposable bag included) or cyclonic operation.
- Wall-mount bracket for simple, safe, and secure mounting
- Oversized debris pail handles made for a quick and easy pail removal
- Large 6 U.S. gallon (22.7 litre) easy-clean, corrosion resistant debris pail that typically needs emptying only every 6 months
- 30 ft. Low voltage crushproof hose including hose hanger and hose sock
- Tool set including: deluxe floor combo tool, deluxe floor brush, telescopic wand for static tools, wand hanger, natural bristle upholstery tool, round dusting brush, crevice tool, mesh storage bag.
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|8 year warranty, for more information, please call 877-221-7518