Model # NCKIT5000HD
Store SKU # 1000857716
Large ergonomic latches on the debris pail make emptying your central vacuum childs play. The easy-to-remove debris pail facilitates handling and limits contact with dust. Captures up to 99.97% of all dust and particles*. Ensures that exhausted air is clean thus may help to reduce symptoms associated with allergies and respiratory problems. Up to 650 air watts thanks to new Thru-Flow motor. Up to 18% more powerful than the previous product generation. Perfect for homes up to 9,000 sq. ft. Thru-Flow motor allows for quieter overall operation. No muffler required. No air vents required in the power unit. Proudly designed and manufactured in Canada to high quality and safety standards.
- HYBRID Technology: Allows either bag system (disposable bag included) or cyclonic operation.
- Wall-mount bracket for simple, safe, and secure mounting, utility valve included, allowing quick set-up cleaning around the power unit
- Oversized debris pail handles made for a quick and easy pail removal
- Large 6 U.S. gallon (22.7 litre) easy-clean, corrosion resistant debris pail that typically needs emptying only every 6 months
- 30 ft. Dual voltage crushproof hose including hose hanger and hose sock and deluxe electric power brush with aluminum telescopic wand
- Tool set including: turn and clean floor brush, telescopic wand for static tools, wand hanger, natural bristle upholstery tool, round dusting brush, crevice tool, mesh storage bag
|Assembled Depth (in inches)
||Assembled Height (in inches)
|Assembled Weight (In LBS)
||Assembled Width (in inches)
|Country of Origin
Warranty / Certifications
|10 year warranty, for more information, please call 877-221-7518